What is law?
Law is a legal science that studies the law and legal practice in Vietnam and international law. From the perspective of a training major, the Law major equips students with legal knowledge such as Constitutional Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Commercial Law, Land Law, Labor Law, International Law and International Law. Vietnamese legal practice; at the same time, supplement knowledge about politics, economy, culture and society related to the training major. The products of the training program are Law graduates with political and ethical qualities, solid professional knowledge and practical capacity, and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems. jobs related to training.
Training human resources with basic knowledge of society, economy and jurisprudence; and have in-depth knowledge of the law. Learners have the ability to apply professional skills in all areas of life; demonstrate other skills such as communication skills, negotiation, teamwork, text editing; as well as practicing lifestyle, good moral qualities, always complying with the policy of the State.
– Apply basic knowledge of social, economic and jurisprudence.
– Applying in-depth knowledge of administrative, civil and criminal law, being able to approach and handle legal issues posed in practice in various fields.
– Proficiently implement professional skills, apply in-depth knowledge of administrative, criminal and civil law; Resolve disputes that occur in all areas of life.
– Demonstrate the ability to study, research, analyze the law, analyze legal risks; independent thinking skills.
– Demonstrate the ability to apply foreign language skills, communicate effectively, negotiate, work in groups and draft contracts and legal documents in order to experiment, find solutions to solve industry problems, specialized.
* Autonomy and responsibility
– Showing good moral qualities, being loyal to the revolutionary cause of the Party and the State, having personality and discipline.
– Show a sense of health training, meet the requirements of national construction and defense, serving the cause of industrialization and modernization of the country and international integration.
Students of Vo Truong Toan University, after graduating from Law major, have extremely open career opportunities and many future career prospects, students are fully equipped with professional knowledge to be able to easily apply for jobs. Get jobs in this industry such as: Judges, prosecutors, lawyers, notaries, enforcers, legal experts, legal advisors, teachers, law lecturers, court clerks…
Able to work at state agencies, including law enforcement agencies such as Courts, Procuracy, Judgment Enforcement Agencies, Public Security… and other state agencies from the Central to the locality; working at Party agencies and socio-political organizations.
Working for organizations providing legal consulting services such as lawyers, consultants in companies, law offices, notary offices at home and abroad; legal experts, consultants in companies and enterprises that require the use of highly qualified human resources in the legal field in the production and business activities of the company or enterprise.
Teaching and researching at research or training institutions in law, administration – politics such as universities, colleges, high schools, centers, research institutes in related fields. Working for NGOs, intergovernmental organizations or international organizations whose activities are related to legal issues.
On average, according to working position, the salary of a newly graduated Law student can reach from 7-10 million/month or higher depending on capacity.
When accumulating more experience and developing, the salary can be up to 30 million/month.
The right qualities
To pursue a career in Law, you need to have or match the following qualities:
1. You are a dynamic, creative person with a strong spirit.
2. You are honest, objective, careful and precise.
3. You have analytical thinking, critical thinking and good expression.
4. You are passionate about the legal profession and interested in the fields that need legal management such as economic, commercial, administrative, civil, criminal, etc.
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT FOR WOMAN
Vo Truong Toan University considers law students in two ways:
– Method 1 (admission based on the scores of the national high school or high school graduation exam):Admission is for candidates whose test scores meet the entrance quality assurance threshold of Vo Truong Toan University.
– Method 2 (admission based on high school results/record grades):Admission test score from 18.0 points or more (total score of 03 subjects in the selection combination after adding priority points).
Students of Vo Truong Toan University must meet the following eligibility criteria:
– Identify, explain and demonstrate the ability to systematize basic knowledge in the field of social sciences, in particular law and economics; know how to apply and solve legal problems posed in life – society; grasp knowledge of political theory, understanding of Vietnamese law, national defense and security, and physical education.
– Systematically interpret general knowledge of cultural, historical and social domains to address relationships in organization, administration and management.
– Recognizing, interpreting and practical application of solid industry knowledge; master the specialized knowledge of the training industry to meet the requirements of high-quality human resources for the country’s socio-economic development and international integration.
– Recognize and interpret legal knowledge in the administrative, criminal and civil domains; understand current practical knowledge about administrative, criminal and civil activities in the country as well as in the world.
– Research and analyze theoretical knowledge into professional work; apply specialized knowledge to practical skills in solving cases and cases; Ability to detect and solve legal problems.
– Proficiently apply skills in word processing and editing in management, administration and business; know how to effectively use information over the Internet.
– Apply knowledge of how to organize groups for scientific and practical activities; applying the method of obtaining information and transmitting accurate information of specialized knowledge to different subjects and applying it in scientific research.
– Demonstrate the ability to apply communication skills, reasoning, presentation, specialized writing skills.
– Demonstrate the ability to plan, coordinate, promote collective intelligence, lead professionally and professionally in the field of administrative, criminal and civil law.
– Demonstrate the ability to draw conclusions on common professional and professional issues, detect and solve a number of complex legal issues.
– Apply skills of systems thinking, critical thinking, creative thinking, practical thinking and other forms of thinking (dialectical, analytical, judgmental).
CAPACITY, LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
– Demonstrate political qualities – professional ethics, civic responsibility, social responsibility and responsibility for organizations and units.
– Show the sense of organizational discipline and industrial style, scientific work.
– Show a sense of good health training, suitable for professional and specialized activities.